To become one of our Project Managers, you’ll have a background in a fast-paced customer focused environment, you’ll be a ninja with the detail, the Gantt charts, project plans and budget spreadsheets, plus your emotional intelligence will be so finely tuned you’ll deliver the type of service clients rave about at every opportunity. You’ll be personable, influential and you’ll have a natural curiosity which will help you and our supplier partners problem solve with ease before the client notices there is a problem! These are the qualities that make a difference to our clients and set you apart from every other project manager out there. If you have them, we want to meet you!
Our clients trust us with big budgets and even bigger reputations. We’re placing our trust in you to deliver precision; to be on it; to add value to our clients and to your colleagues and our supplier partners.
What you’ll be doing:
• Meeting and presenting to clients
• Be accountable for all delegate management with the support of the Head of Projects.
• Produce and circulate all key client communications – being on hand for client queries where relevant
• Lead client debrief sessions post event.
• Contributing to the development of client proposal
• Travelling to undertake site inspections
• Managing all venue, logistical arrangements and staff
• Liaising with production, sales and marketing teams (and those undertaking account management responsibilities) to ensure that the client feels valued and the event is outstanding
• Creating, tracking and monitoring budgets, including reconciliation
• Attending events to ensure smooth rigging, deployment and de-rigging as required.
• Ensuring all events are in line with activity objectives, evaluating insight and on-going client, contractor and freelance feedback
• Ensuring that all events are delivered in accordance with compliance guidelines
• Seizing opportunities to maximize profitability from each event through effective sourcing, smart budget management and offering additional services as the project evolves.
• Creating opportunities for upsell and the effective introduction of the sales team to generate additional sales opportunities either within new divisions of the same client or with associated brands where contacts are known.
• Lead internal ‘wash-up and learning sessions’ across the Chameleon teams
• Approve all client invoices prior to dispatch
The Chameleon way:
• Contributing to (and occasionally leading) weekly project meetings and, where relevant, daily scrums to ensure that the business is updated on project progress.
• Facilitating internal workshop sessions to develop robust project plans involving production, sales and client success plus supplier partners.
• Updating the business on project priorities at weekly project meetings.
• Being the Chameleon brand champion.
The skills and experience you’ll need to be considered for interview:
• Personable, influential and appropriately assertive.
• You continually strive for excellence.
• A high performing team player.
• You’ll have boundless energy and ability to focus on getting the job done.
• An utterly brilliant and confident communicator – you get the very best out of people and any situation.
• Emotional intelligence- you can work out exactly what clients want and you’re able to solve problems before the problems sit up and say hello.
• You will have excellent written English skills.
• You’ll demonstrate the initiative to seize opportunities and respond well to project related queries.
• Resilience to remain charming and resourceful when dealing with the most challenging client personalities and complaints.
• You are the ‘attention to detail guru’ – nothing gets past you, everything you do is 100% accurate.
• Super effective negotiator with internal stakeholders and external agencies.
• You’ll have the ability to prioritise your own work and to ensure others do the same to ensure deadlines are met.
• Versatile but never compromised.
• An understanding of or Events Management experience is essential.
28-30k depending on experience